Free online Visual Studio.Net Books
- Oreilly Mastering Visual Studio Dot NET :(Book is in CHM format )(BOOK)
An excellent book for Mestering Visual Studio.NET. This book tells how to made maximum out of Visual Studio.NET. .(Link taken From ftp://ftp.cdut.edu.cn/pub3/uncate_doc/ )
- MSPressVCNETStepByStep : (18.2 MB) (in PDF format ) Free
Link taken From http://jztele.com/~coldice/book/net/)
- The Book of Visual Studio.NET : (4.9 MB) (in PDF format ) Free
this book tells how to made maximum out of Visual Studio.NET. (Link taken From http://jztele.com/~coldice/book/net/)
- Visual Studio.Net with C# : (in HTML format ) Freethis book tells how to made maximum out of Visual Studio.NET
(Link taken From http://www.vijaymukhi.com/ )
- Visual Studio.Net - Controls and Add-ins : (in HTML format ) FreeIt is an excellent Book for customaries Visual Studio.NET .It teaches how to programming Macros for Visual Studio.NET and how to made add-Ins for Visual Studio.NET. (Link taken From http://www.vijaymukhi.com/ )
- C# FAQ :
These are very good collection of FAQs if you are from C++ background. FAQ tries to address many of the basic questions that C++ developers have when they first come across C#.
- .NET FAQ :This FAQ tries to answer some commonly asked questions about the fundamentals of the .NET Framework - topics like assemblies, garbage collection, security, interop with COM, and remoting. The most commonly-used parts of the class library are also covered.
- Windows Forms FAQ : (best)George Shephard/syncfusion's Windows Forms FAQ is a very large collection (300+) of useful tips on implementing all the various WinForms controls found in the .NET library.This are the best set of FAQ that I has Find.
It covers Windows Forms, GDI+, Interoperability , Tools , Design Time , VS.NET , Framework Tips, Network Tips, Data Binding , Datagrid etc.
- C# From a Java Developer's Perspective :
It is the best and most detailed comparison of the two languages.It has lot of good example and is very useful in understanding the concepts of both the languages.
What follows is an overview of similarities and differences between the language features and libraries of the C# and Java programming languages.
- Insider's Guide to IT Certification -Download it now for instant advice!The Insider's Guide to IT Certification is a how-to manual that helps people looking to become certified in the IT industry conserve their valuable time and money while pointing out the best study guides and suggesting ways to become successful in IT.
Legal Notice (Terms ∓ Conditions) :
I take no responsibility of the material accesible threw this site.None of the book is hosted on this site . I am only providing link to the books hosted on other site which i found by doing extensive search on google.I take no responsibility for the legality of these books.You can check the websites from where the link has takes for the term and conditions for downloading these books.If any publisher is suffering financial loss due to this then drop a mail to me I will remove the link of that book.